Pages

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Working at This...


When you start your day with 50 incline push-ups, you know you're on the right track! At least, that's how I feel after doing the aforementioned exercise while waiting for my coffee water to boil this morning.

And I planned my food today! Here's a quick run-down of today's menu:

Breakfast: "light" whole grain English muffin, topped with 1 Tbsp. mayo (my avocado was bad), and 2 sliced hardboiled eggs; coffee with whole milk; small banana

Lunch: BBQ-ranch chopped salad with some leftover NY strip steak and black beans

Dinner: Boneless pork chop with basil, lemon, and garlic; salad w/walnut oil and lemon juice; roasted broccoli

Snacks: a serving of Three Cheese pretzel thins; 2 Riesens Chocolate caramels (nighttime treat)

And I have some exercise planned, beyond the incline push-ups. I want to re-start C25K tonight, and do some squats.  I so didn't do this.

Life is keeping me busy these days -- I have a lot going on with my elderly father -- but I need to make self care a priority, and part of that is eating right and moving more. I can see from my plans above that at least I am moving in the right direction!

And I'm down a total of 12 pounds now! Only 50ish to go.

Hope you're having a good week!




No comments:

Post a Comment