Pages

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Another Week...

I almost typed in "Another Monday" before realizing that this is indeed Tuesday. Obviously I have not yet had that second cup of coffee!

This is, sadly, probably pretty accurate!
I've been holding steady, which is disappointing in that I am not losing weight, but I am trying to think of it in the terms that at least I am not gaining weight either! I have a few friends that have started a weight loss accountability group, so that might help me stay on track. I need to go back to logging food and exercise too. Plain and simple... I know it works! I did take M and the kids for a 5 mile bike ride yesterday, for the first time in too long. Not a hard ride, but I was breathing hard at some points!

And I think I might need a new scale, or at least a new battery for mine. It told me three weights today, with a total range of about 20 pounds!

Today's major goal is to drink enough water. I'm also logging my foods, and planning to get a good workout in. That's it! One day at a time....


No comments:

Post a Comment