Pages

Monday, April 4, 2016

Happy Monday!

Another week already, sheesh!

Workouts Done:

Did Thursday's, and Friday's, workouts from 
http://eatfitfuel.com/?s=+5-Day+Workout+Challenge

I actually even ran (okay, jogged) just over 3/4 of the mile from Friday!

And then, on Sunday, the kids, the husband, and I all hiked 7+ miles out at Mont Tamalpais State Park. Up to the peak, then around for another couple of hours.





On This Week's Workout Agenda:

Today: as much walking as possible, and Monday's workout from the link above, if I have time (I did do 25 incline pushups and 25 squats, so far, just in case... this is my 12+ hour day!)

And of course the rest of the workouts over the rest of the week, plus karate on Tuesday 

And maybe some Biggest Loser cardio, since I found a long lost dvd lurking in the back of the cabinet.


Food This Week:

I need to get more things made ahead, especially breakfast items! I'd like to tamper with some of my breakfast favorites, to up the protein a little.

And I'm still working out my meal/snack protein balance, but I'll figure it out!

My food focal points this week are to cut down on sugars overall, to keep green veggie intake up, and to watch my protein and fat intake!


Inspiration for the Week:



No comments:

Post a Comment