Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Well, hmmph...

 First, here's my weigh-in for the week, one week into the Challenge, 11 weeks to go...




Down 2.6 pounds, which is pretty good!



I thought I had it all figured out. Then I met one-on-one with my wellness coach, who ran some tests, and...

I'm dehydrated

My bone mass is on the lower side

And I'm at just over FORTY percent bodyfat

On that last one, I'll just say eeewwww...

image courtesy of artsjournal.com

Her plan for me?

Five meals a day (small ones),
with plenty of fiber, and 20-25 grams of protein apiece

A gallon of water each day

A calcium-magnesium supplement at bedtime

45 minutes of cardio 6 days a week

Strength training 2-3 times per week

I am going to give it a try, as she has had great success with this plan herself (she's lost, and kept off, over 100 pounds). If it doesn't work, if I don't see/feel any physical/mental changes in the next month, I will resort back to FAA. And fwiw, my husband (who is in great shape!) says she's got a great approach planned for me.

Today's inspiration...

Image courtesy of kaymorriswrites.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment