Pages

Thursday, December 3, 2015

Almost to the 10 pound mark....

Or I should say, almost to the FIRST ten pound mark! I'm currently down a total of 9.2 pounds. I like to approach my ultimate goal in 2 ways... by 10 pound increments from the original weight, and in getting below 5 pound markers... under 205, under 200, under 195 (my current goal beyond the first 10 pounds), and so forth.

The past several days were immensely stressful, and I haven't really gotten any good exercise in. I am hoping to hit the treadmill tonight, aiming for 3 miles in 45 minutes. And I want to do 15 minutes of arm/upper body strength training. Tomorrow, I'm aiming for the treadmill time plus 15 minutes leg work.

We did go on an amazing hike the day after Thanksgiving, reaching the top of Bald Mountain. We could see for miles (about 130 of them)! We could see the ocean, San Francisco, Lake Berryessa, the Sierra Nevada mountains, and more.




It was a very chilly hike, about 45-48 degrees (Fahrenheit), 6 miles round trip, about 4 hours total. And we climbed over 1000 feet. The picnic at the top tasted fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment