Pages

Friday, February 14, 2020

Long time, no see!

So, I did the classic thing. I worked my butt off (literally in some ways), and got a before and almost-after...

212+ versus 160

Same 212+ versus about 170

And now I'm back to this...

Around 200-205

So, I am reviving my blog because it helps me stay accountable to myself.

I also have some minor health/digestive issues going on, likely either GERD or gastritis. So while I have been trying, with very little success, to do intermittent fasting, I need to go back to smaller, balanced, more frequent meals.


I also really, really need to start working out again. I was running a few mornings a week (okay, okay. Jog walking), but then some family issues got in the way and I didn't have that block of time. So I am trying to plan my running for next week, and I'm researching 15-20 minute strength routines, since I bought a kettlebell!

Additionally, I swim on most Sundays with my daughter, though that's more of playing around than laps or anything. And I have the option of doing 55 minutes of yoga on Wednesdays at work.

In the spirit of getting back into this, here's one of the early motivations I found, and I think shared once before...




No comments:

Post a Comment