Pages

Monday, June 6, 2016

What HAVE I been Up To?

image courtesy of thehealthykitchenshop.com
As you may well ask, since it's been... ummm... 13 days since my last post, which I just re-read myself. And arrrgghhh. Of course, since then, I found ANOTHER diet to try.


Okay, in my defense, it's not a diet-diet. It's just a temporary thing...

image courtesy of hardlyagoddess.com

Really. Right there is the name... Whole30!

Ummmm...
I made it through day 5. 

No major cravings, or bad feelings yet, though I've been on the sleepy side the last two mornings (but then, who isn't sleepy in the mornings?).

Then I woke up on day six, fixed my breakfast, and just couldn't stomach it. Seriously, I am exhausted, super cranky, having all sorts of ever-so-lovely digestive issues. Nightmares too, which is unusual for me.

So I'm now re-re-reading this post, and trying to figure out why I always go for the quick fix.

In the meantime, I'm trying to get my exercise level back up after a week off...mostly. Ooops. I did go to a park workout on my day off, which kicked my butt. I did go rollerskating for an hour one day, and then swimming at the river for an hour on another day. But, weight training in the past week? Nope. Treadmill? Running outside? Nope, and nope.

And I have a nine week challenge coming up, starting this Saturday! I'm a coach for this one too! [If my client ever signs up...]

Have a great week! And here's my motivation for today/the week...

image courtesy of pixteller.com

No comments:

Post a Comment